- Due to the increasing volume of prescription phone requests we ask that you call at least 72 hours prior to running out of medication. Prescriptions will not be called in on weekends.
- Prescriptions cannot be called in for some controlled substances, i.e. stimulant medication.
- There will be a charge for any appointment missed or cancelled without 24 hour notice, at the provider’s discretion.
- Please allow up to 5 business days for all records requested to be processed.
- Please inform us of any changes to your insurance coverage prior to seeing a provider.
- OPA provider do not fill out SSI disability paperwork without an additional charge.
- All co-pays are due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made with the billing department and/or your provider.